Monday, August 2, 2010

Golf Fitness Hits a Hole in One!





Jerry Harlan was the first member of the Golf Fitness program and he is still going strong. He has completed 12 weeks in the program and has felt much progress. "The other day I got back on the abdominal machine and I was surprised that the weight I used to do was no longer a challenge," said Jerry.

With the help of the Golf Fitness core specific exercises, Jerry has added club head speed and more distance to the golf ball. Jerry said "I never used to be able to hit the ball over the water on that hole at Landa and now I can do it every time."

Jerry added, "I've lost 5 pounds and my abdominal area looks much better. I know I've gained a lot from the specific workout and motivation I get from the Golf Fitness program."

No comments:

Post a Comment