Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Young Guns of PTU


Andrew Clasen is an 18 year old graduate of Clemens High School. He received a baseball scholarship to Concordia University in Seward, Nebraska.

Andrew chose PTU's personalized fitness program to help prepare him for his first year of college baseball. "I was looking for someone who knew exactly what I should do to build muscle and strength specifically for baseball," said Andrew. "After speaking with Bernice, I knew PTU had the program for me."

"Andrew has been working on core exercises, large muscle building and plyometrics to prepare him for the strenuous workouts he will have to do at college," said Bernice Pierson, PTU's personal trainer.

"Bernice guided my workouts, motivated me and also suggested a nutritional program for me to follow," said Andrew. "I have suggested the fitness program at PTU to my fellow athletes."



Payton Mueller is a 17 year old high school senior at New Braunfels High. She is on the varsity golf team and plays in tournaments year round.

Payton trains with Brandon Summerfield at The Bandit Golf Course. "I really like to play at The Bandit," said Payton. "It is a really nice course. But my best round of golf was last summer at Northcliffe when I shot an 81."

Payton plans on playing golf for Shriner University in Kerrville after she graduates from highschool. "I chose Shriner because I like the Kerrville area and a friend of mine from highschool is playing golf there," said Payton.

When asked why she chose PTU's Golf Fitness program she said, "Chad Donegan, the Landa Park Golf Course General Manager, recommended it to me for my overall strength. I'm glad he did so because I really enjoy it and I can tell I've gained strength and flexibility. I also like the massage to loosen up some tight spots in my back."


No comments:

Post a Comment